NO MORE SUNDAY SCARIES
Getting up on Monday morning is energizing when you love your job. If you’re a true “ad soul” who thrives on juggling projects, wearing multiple hats and finding the best way to deliver client solutions, LOOMIS could be your new agency home. We work hard with a passion for what we do, but we also believe in balance and having fun together.
Still reading? Good! We hope that means you’re ready for a new challenge. LOOMIS is looking to add to our pack a sharp, passionate individual to join our account team to work on various retail and restaurant accounts. The Account Coordinator’s key role is to assist with the management of job execution and keep all work moving through the agency. They are communication conduits throughout the shop. Scheduling, information gathering, and routing of work are the core responsibilities.
Our ideal candidate is someone who loves the fast-paced agency life. Who appreciates the importance of a solid plan, but secretly loves the thrill of a last-minute pivot. Someone who understands that being proactive and detail oriented is an art form. Someone with a learner mindset who believes there is no finish line for learning and self-improvement.
We don’t do silos around here, and we count on everyone to think creatively and contribute ideas. This is the kind of place where if you bring your curiosity, creativity, and passion every day, it will be matched by a talented team who loves what they do and who they work with.
Bring your curiosity, creativity, and passion every day and it will be matched with the same. LOOMIS has been on the “Best Places to Work” for both the DMN and DBJ for eight years running.The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience either on the client or agency side working on multi-unit retail brands.
BE INSPIRED BY THE CHALLENGER SPIRIT
Our agency exists to help underdog brands think differently, fight smarter, and find new ways to win. LOOMIS has been listed on The Dallas Morning News ”Top Places to Work” list for 8 years running. We really want our agency to be a place our pack loves to work and — let’s be honest — our dog-friendly environment is a big part of that. Feel free to bring your (well-behaved) pup with you on our in-office days (Tues/Wed/Thurs). Mondays and Fridays, they get to WFH with you.
Here’s the thing – we’re an enthusiastic group with a strong culture you won’t find at most other shops. We genuinely believe when our employees succeed our clients will, too. Everything we do is focused on that success. If we’ve convinced you that LOOMIS needs to be your new agency home, let’s talk a bit about the specifics:
EXPLANATION OF DUTIES AND COMPETENCIES
LET’S CHECK THE RESUME
Do you have…
- 1-2 years of experience, either client or agency side, working on multi-unit retail brands
- A history of being a conduit between the client and agency’s media and creative teams
- Experience partnering with clients to develop strategic plans across all touch points: online (social, email, web), in media, and on-premise
- Experience communicating effectively with the Creative team to inspire the best work
- An understanding of the workflow process, ability to evaluate creative work against the brief and provide constructive, actionable feedback
- An understanding of the media process (including flowcharts) and the impact media has on creative needs, production, and budgets/li>
- A clear understanding of the production process (for print, broadcast, digital, still and video production, and promotions)
LET’S SET SOME EXPECTATIONS
At the highest level, successful Account Coordinators must possess the ability and skill to manage the agency’s day-to-day relationship with client contacts. If you’re the right person, you probably already know what this means, but here’s what we’ll ask of you:
- Earn and keep each client’s respect and confidence as a trusted advisor who brings value to the business through a strong commitment to success, consistent performance, and the ability to develop a wide range of ideas and solutions
- Demonstrate confidence and authority as the day-to-day voice of the agency team
- Help craft compelling and inspiring creative briefs
- Define project scope, create estimates, and work with PM to create project specifications and time plans
- Ensure team members have accurate information needed to perform the work requested
- Contribute to the work with thoughtful feedback
- Manage execution of assigned client projects with respect to prioritization, timeliness, accuracy
- Contribute to the creative process; add ideas to the work to make it better
- Refuse to relegate yourself to “paper pusher”
YOU GOT SKILLS?
Look, in this position, you’re essentially the owner of client projects so an ability to organize workload and workflow is a must. Everything falls apart without it. No pressure.
- Effectively plan and organize the work of you and your team – handling multiple projects efficiently, effectively, and productively
- Provide effective and efficient oversight of agency resources to ensure projects are delivered as promised in terms of time, budgets, and results
Put another way, if you approach your work with the organizational passion of a Container Store junkie, you’ll make us cry happy tears.
If verbal communication is your kryptonite, we hate to say it, but you might as well stop reading right here. This is the kind of role where you must be comfortable presenting the agency’s decisions, recommendations, and sometimes even creative work to a range of client audiences. And if you can sell it? Even better.
Words are your thing. You know how to capture a status meeting so clearly, your reader will feel like they were there. You can write everything from an email to agency documents. You know when to inform and when to persuade, and when to do both. You interpret feedback and report it in a way that makes creatives swoon.
IS LOOMIS THE PLACE FOR YOU?
We are committed to creating and maintaining an agency that really means something to each and every member of the pack. We know how to work hard, and how to have fun. We know what’s important and believe in standing up for what’s right. We stand in solidarity against racism and are enthusiastically committed to becoming more educated and action-oriented fighting the issues of racism in our world – as well as utilizing our business practices and marketing skills to become long-term agents of justice. We are always on the lookout for ways to give back to our communities. People who find a home at LOOMIS tend to stay a while — our average tenure is 8+ years and our clients tend to stick around a long time, too. We think that speaks volumes. Our team members have found life-long friends in both co-workers and clients here. Which brings us back to those Sunday Scaries… when you’re working with people you love being around, it makes getting up on Monday so much easier. Especially when that commute is only across the room.