LOOMIS is looking for a creative, self-motivated Art Director with a great book and an even better attitude. We work hard in a dynamic, collaborative team environment with lots of great clients. But we also take plenty of time out to have fun.
As an Art Director, you will be responsible for art directing brand, promotional and interactive campaigns from concept through execution. Working side by side with copywriters, brand managers and other team members, our ideal candidate is able to concept breakthrough ideas. You will also be responsible for managing your own projects, presenting to clients and executing your ideas from concept all the way through final production. Good client interaction and the ability to maintain a professional client relationship is extremely important. This is a hands-on role where a great attitude and the ability to create award-winning work is a must. You should have a proficient understanding of art direction within integrated campaigns. Great people skills and the ability to work in a team environment are all key.
Bring your curiosity, creativity, and passion every day and it will be matched with the same. LOOMIS has been on the “Best Places to Work” for both the DMN and DBJ for six years running.
- 4-year degree in art, design and/or have completed the art direction/graphic design track in a portfolio school
- 3-5 years agency experience working on fully integrated advertising campaigns
- Self-sufficient, organized, and possess the ability to handle the pressure of overlapping deadlines
- Exceptional conceptual and design skills and a diverse portfolio
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Works well both independently and within a team
- Extreme proficiency in mac-based Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign specifically)
- Superior command of digital design tools such as Sketch
- Fluent in a variety of digital delivery formats (data visualization, interactive PDFs, motion graphics, social media platforms, PPT, etc.)
- Excellent video editing and animating skills
- Possesses an enthusiastic, flexible, positive outlook
LOOMIS offers the following benefits after 30 days of full time employment:
- Health Insurance (portion paid by LOOMIS)
- Group Life Insurance Policy for employee(paid by LOOMIS)
- Voluntary Dental and Vision
- Additional Voluntary Life (for employee, spouse and children)
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401k (after 6 months of full time employment) with Matching
Bring your dog to work, flexible remote work status, early release Fridays, training, agency social events, generous paid time off and much more!
Please include your resume and link to your portfolio site.