LOOMIS is looking for a creative, self-motivated Art Director with a great book and an even better attitude. We work hard in a fast, dynamic, collaborative team environment on more than a dozen great clients. But we also take plenty of time out to have fun.
As an Art Director, you will be responsible for art directing brand, promotional and interactive campaigns from concept through execution. Working side by side with copywriters, brand managers and other team members, our ideal candidate is able to concept breakthrough ideas. You will also be responsible for managing your own projects, presenting to clients and executing your ideas from concept all the way through final product. Good client interaction and the ability to maintain a professional client relationship is extremely important. This is a hands-on role where a great attitude and the ability to create award-winning work is a must. You should have a proficient understanding of typography and how design extends across integrated campaigns. Great presentation skills, people skills, and the ability to work in a team environment are all key. Photo shoot and broadcast experience is a plus.
- 3-5 years agency experience working on fully integrated advertising campaigns
- Self-sufficient, organized, and possess the ability to handle the pressure of overlapping deadlines
- Strong conceptual and project management skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to excellence, working nonstandard hours when necessary
- Works well both independently and within a team
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and basic HTML/CSS
- Possesses an enthusiastic, flexible, positive outlook
- LOOMIS offers the following benefits after 30 days of full time employment:
- Health Insurance (portion paid by Loomis)
- Group Life Insurance Policy for employee(paid by Loomis)
- Voluntary Dental and Vision
- Additional Voluntary Life (for employee, spouse and children)
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401k (after 6 months of full time employment) with Matching
Bring your dog to work, agency social events, early release Fridays, training, generous paid time off and much more!
Please include your resume and link to your portfolio site.