LOOMIS is looking to add to our pack a sharp, passionate individual to join our brand management team to work on various retail and restaurant accounts. The Brand Coordinator’s key role is to assist with the management of job execution and keep all work moving through the agency. They are communication conduits throughout the shop. Scheduling, information gathering, and routing of work are the core responsibilities.
Bring your curiosity, creativity, and passion every day and it will be matched with the same. LOOMIS has been on the “Best Places to Work” for both the DMN and DBJ for six years running.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience either on the client or agency side working on multi-unit retail brands.
Explanation of duties and competencies
- Act as the liaison for agency team members ensuring flawless execution of work
- Coordinate with the project manager to manage schedules, ensuring the process is followed and work stays on schedule
- Coordinate meetings internally and externally keeping projects on time
- Work with Brand Manager to keep status report accurate and current; distribute to client
- Organize client and internal feedback on work and communicate to team members
- Learn the client’s business, manage competitive activity reports and samples, and gather industry news and secondary research to provide insights to the team and improve the agency work
- Contribute to the creative process; add ideas to the work to make it better
The Brand Coordinator essentially plays a supporting role on client projects and thus must demonstrate an ability to organize workload and workflow while learning all aspects of the business.
- Effectively plan and organize the work of you and your team – handling multiple projects efficiently, effectively and productively
- Identify, classify, categorize and be able to retrieve information as required by you or agency team members
- Prepare thorough, accurate, and consistent work to clients reflective of the agency’s quality standards
- Be able to adapt to workload and working conditions while maintaining a positive attitude and professional demeanor
Written Communication Skills
The Brand Coordinator must be able to write clearly and persuasively.
- Provide clear, thorough written direction to team members
- Deliver concise, accurate and actionable accounts of meetings and discussions
- Assist in building presentation decks
LOOMIS stands in solidarity for anti-racism. We’re committed to putting our time and talent to work to become more educated and action-oriented on the issues of racism in our world, and to utilizing our business practices and marketing skills to become long-term agents of justice for Black lives.
The following characteristics are expected of each employee of the agency regardless of role or responsibility:
- Positive attitude
- A high level of enthusiasm, motivation, and resilience
- A sense of urgency to obtain results
- An ability to maintain a positive attitude when under pressure
- An ability to keep things in perspective.
- A commitment to treat employees, clients, and partners with respect
- A willingness to be respectful of others’ opinions and ideas
- A commitment to respect the work.
- A reputation for doing what you say you are going to do
- A willingness to go beyond the call of duty
- A reputation for innovative thinking
- Working with an entrepreneurial spirit not only in the visual aspects of our work but also in all areas of our business
- A track record of doing the right thing for the right reason
- Honesty and sincerity earning the trust of clients and employees
- Demand for excellence in all forms of communication
- Always looking after the smallest detail
- Demonstrate maturity in handling confidential matters
- A consistent businesslike demeanor and performance
- Common sense and good judgment