Are you passionate about advertising, great concepts and killer radio? We are looking for a self-motivated Copywriter with mad skills and a love for great advertising. As copywriter, you would be responsible for the day-to-day writing and execution of world-class concepts.
You’d have the challenge of working on retail accounts, and writing for brand, promotional and interactive campaigns. Working side by side with art directors and other team members, our ideal candidate can concept breakthrough ideas. You would also be responsible for managing your own clients and projects, concept to final, as well as utilizing leadership skills to lead campaigns. You would communicate with all divisions of the agency to ensure a quality product and be responsible for presenting creative to clients. Client interaction and helping to maintain a professional client relationship is important. This is a hands-on role with great responsibility, including taking an active role in assisting the creative group leader.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communication, journalism, or related field
- 3-5 years of copywriting experience in an advertising environment, agency experience a plus
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Word in a Macintosh environment
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple accounts
- Working knowledge of interactive design and user experience
- Proficient knowledge of audio and broadcast production
- Strong conceptual, writing, and strategic skills, plus the ability to present those ideas both internally and externally to clients
- Good understanding of the social media space
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented, self-sufficient, organized, and can handle the pressure of overlapping deadlines in a team environment
- Integrated portfolio containing original, breakthrough work
- Self-driven, fearless team player with a positive outlook is required
LOOMIS offers the following benefits after 30 days of full time employment:
- Health Insurance (portion paid by LOOMIS)
- Group Life Insurance Policy for employee(paid by LOOMIS)
- Voluntary Dental and Vision
- Additional Voluntary Life (for employee, spouse and children)
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401k (after 6 months of full time employment) with Matching
Bring your dog to work, flexible remote work status, early release Fridays, training, agency social events, medical and dental benefits, 401k, generous paid time off and much more!
Please include your resume and link to your portfolio site.