Iluminere is a digital agency that sits alongside The Loomis Agency. We are in search of an account coordinator to support our ongoing digital campaign and project workflow. Please take a minute to read the job description below and reach out if you are looking for a new opportunity and think you might be a good fit.
Responsible for the day-to-day coordination and delivery of digital marketing and project work: on strategy, on time and within budget. This position is designed to start at the base of account management. While working closely with account management, the account coordinator will learn time management between multiple jobs and clients, organize the client requests prior to passing off to the team and learn the fundamental basics of account management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists the account manager with all meeting details, including scheduling and recapping discussions between the client and agency
- Coordinates the start and delivery of advertising & marketing activities
- Guides day-to-day timelines
- Manages internal and external expectations
- Recaps client communications and disseminates to the team
- Ensures internal and external feedback is incorporated
- Sources and compiles estimates
- Coordinates timing and delivery of program analytics
- Communicates all status notes and project updates internally and externally
- Takes internal and external requests and submits scoped and approved request into internal workflow
- Reviews and approves creative and development work prior to being released to the client
- Assists in using campaign analytics and market research information to evaluate and campaigns
- Bachelors Degree required
- 1-2 years of agency experience preferred.
- Comfortable in a professional client facing environment
- Problem solver
- Entrepreneurial minded
- Proficient in Microsoft suite
- Ability to learn or experience with digital industry platforms (Sprout Social, Teamwork, Google Analytics etc.)
Account or Management Supervisor