iluminere is a digital agency that sits alongside The Loomis Agency. We are in search of a Digital Campaign Manager to support our ongoing projects like social media content, websites, mobile, email, and media needs. Please take a minute to read the job description below and reach out if you are looking for a new opportunity and think you might be a good fit. We are a small fun digital family and are looking to adopt an energetic media powerhouse.
We are seeking an experienced Digital Campaign Manager. This individual will be responsible for assisting in client relationships, monitoring campaign performance, as well as developing campaign insights that are relevant to the client’s goals. This individual is a strong listener, capable of taking in a client’s needs and translating them into digital media strategies. The candidate is willing and has a passion for data and diving into large data sets.
If you’re someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, enjoys working with a tight-knit team on a wide range of creative challenges & clients, this position is waiting for you! Having a very positive attitude and adaptable personality is key to our growing organization.
- Manage client expectations and campaigns including; campaign strategy development, project management, budgeting/media planning, report delivery and client communication.
- Communicate campaign performance on a day-to-day basis
- Works directly with clients, as well as vendors and partners to develop a deep understanding of new media capabilities and to troubleshoot campaign issues on behalf of the client.
- The candidate will work closely with multiple teams and departments, including Client Services, Development, and Creative. The candidate is responsible for being the go-to source for best practices in all-things digital media.
- Setting up campaigns accurately within multiple platforms (Google Adwords, Bing, DFA, Facebook Ads Manager and etc.). Ensuring that all creative and tags that go out have all been approved. Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager.
- Have a working knowledge of all buying technologies, DSPs, DMPs, Ad Servers and Manual Exchanges, as well as Analytic platforms and some understanding of basic coding.
- Understand client performance objects and develop strategies to meet them.
- Advanced level understanding of campaign, ad server, impression, and user data that can capitalize on KPIs.
- Translate Advanced campaign goals from the client into tactics across multiple ad platforms.
- Execute QA standards across all campaigns.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and 3rd Party Reporting Platforms.
- This position reports to the head of digital media and the digital director of the agency.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Business Management, Advertising, Statistics, Economics, OR Mathematics
- 1 – 2 Years in a client facing role
- Digital Experience: 1 to 2 years of experience in digital campaign management
- Job Type: Full-Time