iluminere is a digital agency that sits alongside The Loomis Agency. We are in search of an entrepreneurial Digital Media Director. Please take a minute to read the job description below and reach out if you are looking for a new opportunity and think you might be a good fit.
We are seeking an experienced Digital Media Director who will be the lead for our digital media and digital / business optimization practice. This is a strategic role, but you’ll definitely be getting your hands dirty. We need this person to know the media game inside and out and be able to dig deep into the data and help guide our clients and our business to accelerated growth.
If you’re someone who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, enjoys working with a tight-knit team on a wide range of creative challenges & clients, this position is waiting for you! Having a very positive attitude and adaptable personality is key to our growing organization.
- Working with client and agency teams to develop project/account briefs that:
- Define the business situation.
- Articulate the value proposition of the brand/product/service.
- Establish clear and measurable objectives.
- Create a deep understanding of the target audience within the digital channel.
- Drive understanding of emerging digital platforms and the ability to leverage for the client.
- Being the consumer advocate on client account and throughout project development.
- Understanding key emerging digital trends and identifying opportunities to leverage them in service of the client.
- Educating the client and internal teams on digital channel value, best practices and ongoing evolution implications.
- Coordinating with primary/secondary research team as well as the digital insights group to inform the creative brief and overall agency impact.
- Working with cross-agency teams to ensure the development of cohesive marketing briefs, plans and programs.
- Providing value to clients by delivering strategic thinking that enables iluminere to provide work that is relevant and distinctive.
- Supporting and presenting as part of new and existing business development.
- 5+ year’s experience in a digital marketing environment.
- Experience and ownership of running $10mm+ annual media.
- Specific experience in planning, research, insights or emerging media.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated success with client relationships, team management and business development.
- Interest in additional emerging media.
- Strong presentation skills (speaking and visual design) required.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Fortitude to stay calm under pressure.
- Specific and distinct knowledge concerning Facebook and Google ad platforms, Creating, building and managing campaigns directly in the platform.
- Vendor and software negotiations.