LOOMIS is looking to add to our pack a sharp, passionate individual to join our media team to work on various retail and restaurant accounts. The Media Market Specialist is responsible for the negotiation and placement of both linear and digital video, audio, OOH, and print for assigned markets and/or clients.
Bring your curiosity, creativity, and passion every day and it will be matched with the same. LOOMIS has been on the “Best Places to Work” for both the DMN and DBJ for six years running.
The ideal candidate will have 4-6 years of media buying experience on the agency side working on multi-unit retail brands. Media planning is a plus.
LOOMIS stands in solidarity for anti-racism. We’re committed to putting our time and talent to work to become more educated and action-oriented on the issues of racism in our world, and to utilizing our business practices and marketing skills to become long-term agents of justice for Black lives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Bring challenger brand thinking to grow client and agency business
- Deliver best-in-class media solutions that employ integrated thinking and ideas
- Collaborate with account and media team members to ensure all client media needs are met
- Act as the market expert by staying updated on market conditions, competitive activity and media trends
- Evaluate media opportunities that may be valuable to a client
- Build and maintain positive relations with media partners
- Develop and execute buys, while maintaining cost efficiencies and meeting goal delivery
- Negotiate added value opportunities that align with client goals
- Monitor buys in progress, arrange for any makegoods and credits
- Review all media invoices and resolve any discrepancies
- Report buy performance in the form of a post-buy analysis and track any compensation owed for under deliveries
- Self-motivated, detailed oriented, and an independent thinker
- Ability to think analytically based on business objectives and client needs
- Strong negotiations skills and experience working with broadcast and digital partners
- Effectively communicate and present media approach and recommendations internally and to client
- Ability to set priorities and manage time well
- Ability to juggle various projects and deadlines
Proficient in Freewheel (Strata), Comscore, KANTAR, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint