LOOMIS is looking for an experienced marketing communications strategist to help codify the discipline within the agency and elevate our capacity for delivering insight-based solutions that drive business results for our clients. The position will function as the agency’s strategy quarterback, report directly to the CEO, and work in close collaboration with agency leadership on a variety of initiatives including but not limited to the following:
- Building the agency’s strategy muscle by introducing a disciplined, repeatable strategic planning model based on best practices
- Improving agency’s ability to develop target insights that drive business growth opportunities for clients
- Serving as a catalyst for the creative and innovation process
- Functioning as peer-level strategic thought partner for agency clients as required
- Leading development of strategically sound annual communications plans on behalf of key accounts and assisting with client presentation as necessary
- Creating customer journey maps that inform the planning and creative process
- Building customer personas
- Providing strategic guidance and development for account leaders responsible for developing and presenting annual client communications plans
- Leading collaborative problem-solving exercises related to specific client business challenges
- Recommending and leading primary research engagements
- Helping the agency’s account and creative leaders drive a consistent, strategically-focused ideation process for key accounts
- Working with Account and Media leaders to keep teams informed about major consumer trends related to AOR accounts
- Improving agency’s ability to offer fully integrated, omnichannel solutions for AOR clients
- Working with account team members to help develop individual and collective strategic thinking skills
- Leading strategy work for new business opportunities and participating in presentations as necessary
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated a capacity for working with senior level clients, developing relationships they value, and discussing their business as thought partners. We’re looking for a strategy generalist who’s just as comfortable writing a creative brief or a positioning statement as they are interpreting data and drawing conclusions. We need strong written communication and presentation skills, and we want someone who’s as enthusiastic about building a great agency as we are.
Candidates must have 10+ years agency experience (or blend of agency/client experience) with 5+ years of experience leading marcom strategy. BS/BA degree required.
LOOMIS thinks culture first. Bring your dog to work, agency social events, early release Fridays, training, medical and dental benefits, matching 401k, generous paid time off policy, and much more!